Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Cutest 18 Month Old I Know

I just have to take a minute and brag about Cameron. It is so much fun to be his mom!! He is just the cutest, funnest kid I know. He learns 5 new words a day now and is such a comedian. He is constantly doing and saying things to try and make us laugh. He had his 18 month check-up today and was great! He had blood drawn, cried for a minute, and then just looked at the nurse with the biggest pout and said "ouch, no". He just wanted her to know he didn't want her to do that again. The doctor was very impressed with all of his skills and he even sat still during all the poking and prodding she did. After his appointment we went to a playgroup with some sisters in the ward and he was awesome! He loved following the older boys around the backyard and chasing the chickens. He is such a cute little peacemaker, he immediately went over to give hugs to any little one that cried. One of may favorite things is what a book-worm he is! The first thing he asks for when he wakes up is "book" and I constantly find him sitting and "reading" to himself or a stuffed animal. I am impressed because as he turns the pages he says a few words or sounds that go along with the story. I found a few pictures of my little bookworm I wanted to share. I promise he usually has clothes on! Somehow I just took all of these right out of the tub. He is cute naked though :)





4 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Tiff, your little boy is so dang cute. The only problem is they grow up too fast. Can you even imagine life without them?

Erica said...

What a brilliant child! How could you expect anything less though with those genetics. I think you will find the next year of his life to be one of the most delightful years ever! I loved it when Isaac went through that rapid learning to talk phase. And maybe he'll even start to read really early! What a doll!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

What a cutie!! And smart too...what more could I ask for in a future son-in-law?? Who knows, maybe he and Adilyn will get along quite well one day! Take care, good luck with your Dr! I totally know about new Dr's in strange places, it's hard but the Lord watches out...TRUST ME! XO

Anonymous said...

Cam is a cute little boy. i wish we lived closer so that we could get to know him better.