Friday, September 14, 2007

Baby Drauma UPDATE!!

Good News! After changing my insurance one more time and spending the morning driving around begging doctors in person...I have a new doctor!! The other day I talked to a girl at the school who was in the same situation their first year and after being turned down on the phone, had success getting a doctor to take her in person. So, I got out my list of doctors that had been recommended to me and Cameron and I drove around visiting each one. One of the doctors, Dr. Byrd, had been recommended to me more than once and I just had a great feeling walking into his office. His staff was wonderful and accommodating and I have an appointment in two weeks. It is still based on my insurance change coming through by then - so everyone pray for that with me, but I have a really great feeling about it! Also, if all works out - I won't be delivering downtown!! He delivers at two beautiful newer hospitals right here in Bartlett! I'm still not sure when I will have an ultrasound, but hopefully before too long. I will let you know. Boy, what an ordeal this has turned out to be. :) It is a good thing these little ones are worth it all!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

WAHOOO! So glad to hear this for you Tiffany. We'll continue you in our prayers and good luck!

Eric and Rachel said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you. Sounds like things are going to work out for you and the insurance change will be fine as well.
Can't wait to find out the gender! I also love the pics of Cameron. Logan is the same way! He's learned to sit at the preschool tables and I find him playing with the puzzles and books. Our kids are doomed with teacher parents! :) But I wouldn't have it any other way. Love ya!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Oh, I'm SO happy for you! Way to take things into your own hands...that's how we get what we want right! The Lord is blessing you and we'll pray for your insurance, it'll all be a-ok! Love ya!