Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Official Vote...

Okay everyone, I figured out how to have an official vote on the gender of this baby (See right side of page). Here are a few things to help you decide...

Signs Pointing to Boy:
  • I feel like it is a boy & Adam wants a boy - Remember though, I thought Cameron was a girl
  • Chinese Calendar - This was correct with Cameron
  • Pregnancy feels the same as last time
  • My family has a pattern of starting with two boys
Signs Pointing to Girl:
  • Craving Fruit - With Cameron it was steak
  • My mom seems to think it is a girl
  • The hair on my legs is growing slower than before the pregnancy
  • Adam's family has a pattern of starting with a boy and a girl
Okay, that is all I've got and they are mostly old-wive's tales I found on the internet. Guess they won't be much help with the guessing.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to see what the official total would look like, so cast your vote before it is too late...Hopefully Thursday we will know for real! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just for the record I voted for a girl. I correctly guessed that my sister's baby was going to be a boy, so I have a 100% track record so far. (Having a 50-50 chance probably had nothing to do with it.) Better get ready for a girl. :)

Brooke Jackson said...

I also voted for a girl. If your mom says it is a girl, its a girl. Moms know best! I can't wait to find out. I love the suspense ;)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking girl. You need to continue the Moosman Family tradition to have one of each.

Sister Rowley said...

What did Grandma Gee Gee's ring predict? That would be a definite sign!
I voted girl also. Girls are the best especially when they are teenagers!

Deb