Saturday, September 22, 2007
Another Update...
I'm sure you are all getting tired of the boring update posts, but too bad! :) Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone for the prayers in our behalf. My insurance change officially came through on Friday (3 weeks faster than they said it would) and I will have my first appointment this coming Thursday. They wouldn't make any promises as the doctor has to see me first, but the nurse thought I would probably have an ultrasound that same day. That would mean we will finally get to find out what we are having! Any other guesses? Anyway, thank you again. I know the Lord would have looked out for us even if I was having this baby in downtown Memphis, but I am just so much happier with it working out this way. Sometimes he doesn't just look out for us - he spoils us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait for you to find out what your having! Were so glad everything worked out better for you to!! I think it will be a boy!
GOOD LUCK!!! :)
So glad things are working out for you! I am not sure what you'll have...I hope you have a girl though! They are just so much fun! Love ya! Let us know!
Post a Comment