Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Before and After

Here are some pictures of the rooms before and after - I hope you like the results as much as we do!

Master Bedroom


Kitchen (You can't tell from the picture, but Adam put down beautiful new tile!)


Master Bath


Office


Living Room


Obviously there was a lot of wallpaper removal!! What a horrible job! There are still a few rooms we are working on, so I will post those when they are complete!

3 comments:

Erica said...

WOW! What a project! You guys have done a great job, and it looks like a beautiful home. Congratulations. Can I put a link to your blog from mine? Have I sent you the link to mine? I think you can click on my name to see it.

Moosman Fam said...

Oh my goodness, It looks like a totally new home! Beautiful. You guys really have a nitch for this fixing up houses! So glad we can keep in touch through blogging!

Unknown said...

Wow! You guys got some serious house fixin skills. Looks like a nice place.