Adam and I were tempted to be inactive members just for day yesterday! Okay, not really, but we had to speak in Sacrament meeting, and then I had to teach a lesson to the Beehives on Chastity! Seriously, are 12 year olds even old enough for that? I'm pretty sure I was too innocent to need that lesson until I was 21 :) For part of the lesson we had the bishop come in and read a talk to them. It worked out well, but I did feel bad for the girls. They were all bright red! I then got to answer fun questions like, "What does procreation mean?" Anyway, we survived, but I think we have done our service to the ward for a while, right?
2 comments:
Trust me Tiff, they know about this stuff - now on the other hand we were talking about the commandments in our Primary class yesterday (7/8 yr olds) and one of the girls asked "What is adultry?" Good thing their attention span is a split second and then we were on to other things. Oh, don't we wish they would stay innocent until their 21!
Ha ha. What a great experience! I teach the Elders Quorum and it isn't nearly as exiting. :)
Post a Comment