IT'S A GIRL!!!
I am thrilled, grinning from ear-to-ear, and completely shocked!! I had to ask the ultrasound tech more than once, "Are you sure?" and "Really, it's a girl?" I still can't hardly believe it! This poor baby girl has been called "he" for 5 months now. :) I can't believe it and I am so EXCITED! Everything went so well at my appointment this morning and I couldn't be happier. The doctor was wonderful and has a great staff, the baby is very healthy and growing right on schedule, and we will have our first little girl!
The ultrasound tech was cute, she asked me right away what I wanted, and I told her I didn't care either way, but that I was sure it was a boy. She waited until the very end to tell me the gender and said, "I have checked this 5 times now, because I hate to go against a mother's intuition, but this is definitely a girl." And what a cute little girl she is. She was holding tight to the placenta, wiggling all over the place, and yawning like crazy - I guess we interrupted her nap!:)
I am such a girly-girl, all I can do is day-dream about bows and dresses and pink frilly things! I'm sure she will have Adam's mellow personality just like Cameron and not be the emotional whirl-wind that I am, right? :) A girl can dream!
Now all we need to do is find this baby girl a name - we had a boy name all ready to go so I guess that will have to wait. I have dreamed about another baby boy so many times during this pregnancy that I know he is up there waiting. We do have a few girl names on a list, but nothing decided. We will let you know when she has a name - Cameron was three days old before he had a name so I hope we do better this time.
So anyway, 72% of you were wrong!! Including my grandma - sorry grandma, I still love you! :) Sorry this post is such a rambling, I am just so excited I can't think straight! Cameron is going to have a healthy baby sister! Life is so great!
The ultrasound tech was cute, she asked me right away what I wanted, and I told her I didn't care either way, but that I was sure it was a boy. She waited until the very end to tell me the gender and said, "I have checked this 5 times now, because I hate to go against a mother's intuition, but this is definitely a girl." And what a cute little girl she is. She was holding tight to the placenta, wiggling all over the place, and yawning like crazy - I guess we interrupted her nap!:)
I am such a girly-girl, all I can do is day-dream about bows and dresses and pink frilly things! I'm sure she will have Adam's mellow personality just like Cameron and not be the emotional whirl-wind that I am, right? :) A girl can dream!
Now all we need to do is find this baby girl a name - we had a boy name all ready to go so I guess that will have to wait. I have dreamed about another baby boy so many times during this pregnancy that I know he is up there waiting. We do have a few girl names on a list, but nothing decided. We will let you know when she has a name - Cameron was three days old before he had a name so I hope we do better this time.
So anyway, 72% of you were wrong!! Including my grandma - sorry grandma, I still love you! :) Sorry this post is such a rambling, I am just so excited I can't think straight! Cameron is going to have a healthy baby sister! Life is so great!

3 comments:
YEA for you guys!!! Girls are awesome! you won't believe the difference between the 2 but it's the way to go!!! CONGRATS!!!
We are so excited. Girls are sooo fun. I love Ezra but it is fun to shop for Berlynn. Congrats!
YEAHHH!!!! I'm sooo excited! Ok, I voted for a boy but I was SO thinking it was a girl! I was SO busy with Mary Kay all day and it's late but I had to find out! You and Adam will love it! Congrats, now let's begin shopping and looking at stuff. WAHOOO!!! XOXO
Post a Comment