Hey moms out there - I need some advice. It has been raining nonstop here for the past two days and it has made me realize that Cameron and I are outside a lot. With the weather so nice we have been in the yard, at the park, or walking in the neighborhood everyday. Being stuck inside for a few days has me worried about the winter. We have done all the "inside" stuff - blocks, cars, coloring, puzzles, etc. but Cameron is getting antsy and I think it is because he isn't getting a lot of exercise. So, all you moms that have spent the winter inside with 19-24 month old give me all the tips. Any ideas on inside games that are active? Too bad Adam isn't home, he always wears Cameron out with "horsey" and wrestling and all that fun stuff. The whole pregnancy things rules most of that stuff out. :) Anyway, looking forward to all your great ideas! Thanks girls!

5 comments:
Oh geez...I just had to laugh because in Phoenix it's finally cooling off enough that we CAN go outside. We are loving it outside, lots of bubble blowing, sliding, taking walks, etc! I'll have to think about what you and Cameron can do inside that's also physically active. I'll be sure to let you know if I come up with anything. :) Good luck!
We just went to the children's museum yesterday and it was wonderful. My friend had a pass and so we got in free. My mom is going to get a pass for the girls for their birthday. They have so many things to do there. Heidi loved the airplane slide. There was also a little house area with slides and rocking horses that kaylee loved. My girls really liked it. It would be perfect for Cameron. Or you could go out to lunch where there is a play area. I know chick-fil-a has one across from the wolfchase mall. And then we go to the ward playgroup. My ward is having one on nov 6th which you can come to. I can't think of anything else right now. I will let you know if something else comes to mind!
I loved the video. I'll think about ideas for winter! That is a tricky one! We just try to make sure we get out of the house at LEAST every other day. Sadie and I tend to get a little cabin fever when we have to stay in one place. So we do play dates, run errands, library, the mall, children's museum and anything else we can think of!
Sadie loved the video! When it was over Sadie kept saying, "Where Camera go?" aka "Where did Cameron go?" As for the cabin fever... Sadie and I can relate. We have just try to get out of the house at LEAST every other day! We run errands, go to the library, the mall, have play dates, and pretty much any other reason we can think of to get out of the house.
OOPS! I didn't think my first comment posted.... obviously it did!
Post a Comment