We had a fun weekend. It started on Friday with Adam's White Coat Ceremony where the first year students were presented their white lab coats. I was very disappointed to find out when we got home that the camera was on the wrong setting and the most of the pictures I took didn't work at all, but here are a few that are okay. Doesn't he look like a real doctor? And a cute one too! :) After the ceremony, we went out to dinner with two other LDS student couples and had a great time. We really enjoyed staying home most of Saturday and Sunday watching conference and spending time as a family. Adam hooked our computer and tv so that we could watch conference via the internet but on our big tv, which made it feel more like "home" (Utah). On Saturday morning we were playing hide-and-seek with Cameron and Adam fit all the way into Cameron's tunnel to hide. As you can see, Cameron loved it! Getting out was even more of a trick. Last night Adam made Cameron a bubble bath and even gave him a new hairdo and a beard! Aren't dad's the greatest? :) Cameron sure thinks his is!





3 comments:
Oh my goodness, stinkin cute! Way to go Adam, I need new contacts and an eye appt. can I come to you please? Oh, Tim wants to know how you hooked the TV and computer up...he's never been able to. We were lucky and had conference on cable, I'm glad you could watch it on big screen. So weird not being at "home" to watch, huh? Oh, my brother and sis-in-law had their baby girl today...Sydney. Take care!
I love these pictures. Cameron is such the cutie and so will Brooklyn be. (Did i spell that right?) Adam, I am so proud of you and your accomplishments!!! Tiff, you are a good little mother and wife! Keep up the good work you two.
I also love these shots! The picture with Adam sticking his head out of that blue tube thing...It reminded me when we were in California and he was folded into the roll away! Love it
Post a Comment