Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween Dude!

We had our ward Halloween Party on Saturday and Cameron dressed up as a Harley Biker. He looked so cute and everyone loved his costume! Grandpa and Grandma Rudd gave him the vest, so all we did was add a few dollars worth of accessories and it turned out really cute. He was a huge hit at the party giving all the young men and young women "knuckles" and showing off his tattoos. He carried around a little motorcycle and every time anyone asked about it he said, "Vroom-Vroom Grandpa!" We had to keep explaining that he doesn't think a motorcycle is called "Grandpa" he just has to tell everyone that his Grandpa has a Harley. :) He loved the hayride around the parking lot we went on and then spent most of the evening trying to kiss the princesses playing on the stage! :) Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures of my cute biker. I love the one of him sucking his thumb - are Harley bikers allowed to do that? :) I also added some pictures of Sunday morning. He took off his pj's first thing and it was too funny to see him cruise around with the tattoos still on! I love the one of him on the dump truck - my little tattooed trucker! :) So, here they are...enjoy!
Our Harley Biker the Next Morning...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That's such a cute easy costume idea!! He looks so cute!! I'm no good with all that so we have to buy costumes! :(

Anonymous said...

What a cool dude.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Rock on dude! What a cutie! Adilyn is going to be a monster, I'll have to post pics. How are you feeling Tiff?

Brooke Jackson said...

Camron looks awesome. I love the bandana!

Erica said...

What a studly little biker! So cute. Hope he got some good candy!