Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tag - You're It!

I've been "tagged" by Crista Dennis, so here goes!

1. What I was doing 10 years ago. I was a sophomore at Woods Cross High, skating before and after school, fitting in friends when possible, and I was about to start dating Adam. :)

2. What I was doing 5 years ago. I was a student at USU, I think doing my student teaching, coaching at the Eccles Ice Center, dating and waiting for my missionary. Fun times, but I sure wouldn't want to go back and do that again!

3. 1 year ago. Living in Logan, taking care of my 8 month old baby boy and just enjoying life! I guess since it was the beginning of the school year I would have been going through a little with drawl from teaching. I do still miss teaching, but I wouldn't change being a stay-at-home mom for anything!

4. Yesterday. Played with Cameron (this age is so fun because he is so entertaining and fun to play with!), cleaned the house after a messy weekend at home, played with Cameron, ran some errands, made dinner, played with Cameron, had the Henrickson's over for FHE, put Cameron to bed and cuddled with Adam to watch a movie (I think I saw the opening scene of the movie before I was zonked! :)

5. 5 Ways I would spend a million dollars if I suddenly had it. Pay for school and our house, plan for the future, buy fun new things for Adam, Cameron, and Brooklyn, buy a private jet for vacations and visiting family, buy me some new clothes (that is after I'm not pregnant and gigantic anymore - let's be honest, big pregnant clothes aren't that much fun!)

6. 5 Locations I'd run off to. Russia (Adam and I can't wait to go back again one day!), Cancun (Adam and I have been twice now and it is one of our favorites), SLC (I agree with Crista - why don't we see the sights when we live there?), Europe - England, Germany, Italy, etc (How about a few months to see it all!), a cruise anywhere (Adam has never done one of these and I would love to take him.)

7. 5 Bad habits. Me, bad habits? :) Procrastinating, being too much of a perfectionist, overreacting, worrying too much, not checking my phone messages. I'm sure Adam would disagree with all of these! :)

8. 5 Things I like doing. Playing with Cameron, watching movies with Adam, spending time with family, reading, figure skating, taking baths, cooking, taking care of my little family...oh, sorry I got carried away!

9. 5 TV Shows. Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race, Dancing With the Stars, Rules of Engagement, Any home improvement/remodel show.

10. 5 Things I hate. Yard work (our yard here is way to big!), waking up early, moving, putting gas in the car, seafood (sorry, if you love it but - yuck! :)

11. 5 Joys! FAMILY,
being a member of the church and working with the young women, feeling a baby kick and move inside of you, watching your child sleep, falling asleep next to your best friend, almost everything Cameron does - laughing, talking, learning new things, kisses and hugs! Being a wife and mom is such a joy!! :)

Okay, now I tag you ALL! Post it on your blog or email it to me - I want to hear all of your answers!

1 comment:

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Hey, we should go to all those places together....AND, you and I can NOT eat seafood since it's yucky! Miss you, remember our fun Christmas Show when we skated and we'd get up early to practice just you, me, Erica and Carissa. I miss those days! Hey, maybe we'll teach Brooklyn and Adilyn to skate and we can meet up somewhere!