Thursday, October 4, 2007

Grandma Packages

This week Cameron got a package from Adam's parents and our baby girl got a package from my parents! Cameron was so excited to get his own package! As we were opening it I said, "Cameron, what do you think is inside?" He didn't even hesitate for a second and said, "Cookies!" There weren't any cookies, but he was just as excited about all the fun stuff inside. Halloween decorations, toys, and some fun pictures. He has had so much fun with all of it. Even the box was fun to play with! He carries the pictures around all the time and tells me all about them. His favorites are one of his "gampa" (grandpa) and "nidney" (his cousin Sydney). Thanks grandma and grandpa! The baby girl package was especially fun for me. My mom went crazy picking out the cutest baby girl outfits and she even made her three blankets! There was also a blessing dress in there that I picked out a few months ago and put into storage for "one day" when I had a baby girl. I guess I get to use it sooner than I thought! My mom even picked out cute little shoes and socks to go along with it! :) Thanks mom and dad!! Love you guys!


3 comments:

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

oh my goodness! How cute! You're little one will be dressed so stinking cute! Congrats again, I am so excited for you guys and your girlie.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got hooked up with tons of fun stuff. I always love it when the Grandparents send packages. Even if they are usually for the kids.

Erica said...

What good grandparents! Really, what could be better than grandparents? Enjoy your care packages.