Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Foolin'

I guess we aren't much into April Fools around here...no jokes or tricks...but Cameron and I actually did some celebrating this year! We had BACKWARDS DAY in preschool! I found a great poem about Backwards Town and we spent the day doing everything mixed-up and backwards, learned how to count from 10 to 1, and even used the poem to learn about position words! The kids were a little hyper, but it was a fun day! Here is Cameron all mixed up and backwards...


Mom: What if we give Brooklyn boy hair, and Cameron girl hair?
Cameron (instantly crying): But, I don't want to be a girl! I want to be a boy like daddy!

Oops! After I explained that he wouldn't be a girl, just a boy with a girl hair-do, he was really excited! Oh the mind of a 3 year old! 

4 comments:

Dennis Family said...

That is so cute!! I love the backwards day. I also love how kids minds think. They always keep you hopping!!

Katie said...

Heheheh - I love the underwear on the outside of the pants! So cute and funny! What a great way to celebrate April Fools Day!

I went out to Summit and visited with the principal. It went well, but they aren't hiring for next year. I was a bit bummed, but she did send me to another school that is hiring to drop off an application, so it worked out really well. Thanks again!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

What a cute idea! If I did that Cael would want to wear his underwear like that every day! Cute pictures!

Moosman Fam said...

HEy Tiff.. I was wondering if I could call you sometime... maybe on a Saturday so it won't waste your minutes and have you run through the Walgreens Rebates with me.... would you be up for that?
Thanks!