Monday, April 20, 2009

Excuses, Excuses...

Here I am two weeks late...finally posting pictures of Easter. But, I think I have some pretty decent excuses...
  • Adam has been at the school/studying for over 80 hours each week for the past two weeks (that works out to be about 14-16 hour days!!) Poor guy! Luckily, rumor has it this is the worst semester of the whole 4 years. Oh, and he ACED his final practical today!! :)
  • I am prepping for next years preschool. Every free minute I have is spent planning, copying, filing, and creating! Stress now, easy next year! :)
  • My camera has been giving me such issues! I might just throw it out the window! :)
See...good excuses right!? That said, here are the Easter picts to satisfy the grandmas...

Easter Morning Goodies

Ward Party:
Meeting the Easter Bunny

On Your Marks, Get Set...GO!



Helping Little Sis

Apparently, I am now the personal assistant - how many other girls get to just sit and point to the eggs they want!? :) 

Feeding The Goats
HAPPY EASTER!
I think my favorite part of this Easter was realizing that we really have started our own little family traditions. We would love to move close to family again one day, but for now we are enjoying the blessing of a little seclusion. We had such a fun little Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning and a Family Home Evening about the Savior on Sunday. Small compared to everything happening in Utah, but perfect for us right now! 

P.S. THANK YOU everyone for your Birthday wishes! It was a GREAT one, mostly because Adam was home all day! He spoiled me with a long bubble bath, painted my toes before church, put the kids to bed all by himself, and even gave me a massage! Plus, a CUTE new watch! And all this even in the middle of finals! Am I SPOILED, or what!?

9 comments:

Rudd Senior's said...

So fun to see the kids. We loved the Easter egg hunt on video. Was it last year that Cameron took off with a shot at the Easter Egg hunt? Brooklyn looks oh...so cute in her jeans. Love you guys!

Josh n Betsie said...

yes spoiled. I hope you get to see your hubby more soon.

C C & R said...

So cute to see the little ones running around (or pointing) at the Easter egg hunt! I can't wait until Jayne gets more into it! Thanks for the comment on my blog and don't worry about the whole shipping issue! For sure let me know when you'll be in town though. I'd love to see you and your cute little ones!

Anonymous said...

I am having a hard time going back to Utah. We have really enjoyed living away from family and starting our own family traditions too. Not that I am not happy to be by family again, but we have really enjoyed our time away.
I can't believe you are already getting preschool ready for next year. You go girl!I know you are such a great teacher.

Rachel said...

Countdown to husbands being done with finals...Cute pics of the kids...they are so photogenic!

Marcia said...

The kids are growing and getting cuter and cuter - if that's possible. I love that you love being on your own and doing your own thing, it's the way it's supposed to be. Tell Adam I'm SO happy my future eye doctor is ACING everything!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh my gosh your kids are growinglike weeds! but SO BEAUTIFUL!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh my gosh your kids are growinglike weeds! but SO BEAUTIFUL!

Ambler Fam said...

So much fun!!! We miss you guys.