Monday, April 13, 2009

I am so on top of things...

I am so on top of things today...
  • that I washed my first batch of laundry twice and my second one not at all! I was shocked when I dumped my laundry basket on the bed, ready to fold and put away, to see that the clothes were dirty! The clean clothes had gone from the dryer, into a basket, and back into the wash...while the dirty had stayed untouched in their basket. Of course by the time I realize it, the clean ones were well on their way to a second wash!
  • I copied the same wrong page for preschool twice! Guess I'm just prepping for next year...and the next...Right?
  • I bought a large carton of eggs and two gallons of milk at the store...only to find a completely full carton of eggs and two full gallons of milk in the fridge! Guess what's for dinner every night this week honey?
  • I remembered to call and send a note to a friend on her birthday...just not the right friend! :)
  • I didn't realize we hadn't eaten dinner until Cameron asked for a snack at 6:30! Thank goodness for eggs and milk! :)
All in one day! Wow, what a Monday! And on that note...

Easter pictures will be coming soon! 
Like I said, I have everything under control! :)

11 comments:

shauna said...

that was funny. i think the stress of finals is wearing on everybody because my monday was about as bad.

Brooke said...

This was hilarious! Thanks for the free entertainment. :) Glad I'm not the only one who has days like that!

C C & R said...

It's so refreshing to hear when other people are "completely on top of things" because it happens to me all too often!

Moosman Fam said...

That's hilarious! But, I have to admit it is nice to know I'm not the only one that has days like that!

Rudd Senior's said...

I guess it is a good thing when we can laugh, cause all of us take a turn to have such days in our lives... WOW! Busy, busy wife and mother.

Anonymous said...

So funny! This sounds like the prego brain. Do you have an announcement to make? j/k

Tiff said...

Jamie...NO! Definitely NOT prego brain! I'm much worse when pregnant! Just thought I'd clear that up! :)

Dennis Family said...

That is awesome!! I especially love the laudry one!

Megan said...

HAHA! I love it! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has days when my brain just stops.

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Every good mom has a day like that now and then.... For some of us it is a little more often then not!

Jen said...

That is so funny Tiff! I do stuff like that all the time, I just have to laugh at myself!