Thursday, April 23, 2009

Columbus



You should have seen the looks on my preschool students' faces today as I showed them a globe and explained that we live on a planet that is shaped like a ball! They looked at me...out the window...back at me...and then the very insightful question...

"Why don't we slide off?"

I think now I understand a little better how that Columbus guy felt!

:)

I love my job! 

4 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

ha ha kids are so funny!

Alicia Steere said...

That is too cute! It must be so much fun teaching those sweet little kids! How are you all doing!? I have been horrible at keeping in touch lately!!!

We're the Hamilton's said...

Thats so Funny! Kids say the cutest things. Love all the photos. Easter looked like a lot of fun too..The easter egg hunt looked like a lot of fun! Hope your enjoying the weekend.

Rudd Senior's said...

TIFF......MORE PLEASE!!!