Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can it be?


How is it possible that my baby girl is now ONE YEAR OLD!? I am convinced that time continues to speed up on me! Good in one way (won't it be nice to be done with school!) - not so good in another (where did my baby go?) We had a fantastic time celebrating Brooklyn's 1st Birthday. It was a very exclusive event - just our little family of four - but we enjoyed it! Here are a few of the highlights... 

Opening Presents - Always read the card first!
Of course a lot of help from big brother.

So much fun stuff! Cameron enjoyed the presents yesterday - Brooklyn has loved them today...It takes her some time to warm up, the little chicken! :)
Time for some cake!

First Taste...

Let me show you how it's done!

Yummy!

BIG Bite!
A Delicious Mess!

All Clean!

We couldn't be more in love or more grateful to have this little sweetheart in our family!! She is an absolute joy! 

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!

20 comments:

Erica said...

I'm SO done with these kids growing up. Seriously can't we just stop time for a little while! Happy Birthday Brooklyn, I'm glad you enjoyed your cake!

Brooke Jackson said...

ONE ALREADY? I think you miss counted. Seriously, that is so crazy! Happy birthday Brooklyn!

Melissa and Nate said...

There is just no way that is possible. Brooklyn CANNOT be one! I swear I was just taking her pictures last week and she was four months! Where does the time go? She looked so cute...I absolutely love that first pic!

Chelsea said...

wow i can't believe she is one! well Happy birthday she is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little one. Where did her big cheeks go?

Karen said...

WOW I can't believe it either! Shes a dolly!

Rudd Senior's said...

Little Brooklyn....See the smile on Grandma's face, We love you our beautiful southern belle!

The Hamilton's said...

I am with Jamie, where did her cheeks go? Goodness time does fly. Hope She had a great birthday. Loves, Heath

*Katie* said...

That first picture is perfect! Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! So sweet :)

Cam, Linz and Cohen said...

Brooklyn is 1? When the heck did this happen? I noticed that you are into arranged marriages..I happen to now the cutest little 1 year old boy who would just love Brooklyn..(it's Cohen) I'm just sayin..she's cute..he's cute..it could work!

Rachel said...

Those are some really adorable pictures! She is such a cute little girl! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

Jessica said...

She is so adorable! I love that she really was "reading" the card! Smart girl too-- chocolate cake is the best! Happy Birthday!!

The Ball Family said...

I can't believe it either. I only found out about her last week! I am amazed she is one already. It looks like she had a great birthday.

Dennis Family said...

I can't believe she is one! Time does fly! She is adorable!! Happy Birthday!

Brooke said...

Looks like such a fun time!! I wished we could see those 2 more!! Such dolls!!

Josh n Betsie said...

Happy birthday Brooklyn.

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I agree Time does go by way to fast with these little ones. I am sad those cute big cheeks are gone! She is too cute!

Eric and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! What a fast year! She is a cutie. :)

C C & R said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love that cheesy grin in the last picture!

The Coleman Family said...

AWW!!!happy birthday Brooklyn!!! man that was fast!!!
They grow up right before our eyes!!
Live in the TODAYS!
Miss ya