Thursday, January 15, 2009

Skaters Have The Best Figures

After skating competitively for 8 years and then coaching for 4 years...we somehow managed to move to one of the few places in the United States without a skating rink! I've really missed it, so last weekend we made the drive to Mississippi for a quick session. It was SO MUCH FUN! It felt great to be in my skates again. I even managed to try a few jumps.
I definitely did a good amount of this...
But, there were some smooth landings in there too...
They didn't have skates small enough for Brooklyn, but we were able to get Cameron on the ice for a little bit. First I took him for a quick round with just his shoes on. I promise he loved it...despite how scared he looks in this photo. :)
 Then I even talked Adam into strapping on some skates! Cameron had a blast and by the end was really getting the hang of it.

What a super fun day!

No comments: