Saturday, January 3, 2009

Officially a Volunteer!

Well, I finally got my Tennessee Drivers License! 
Here is the exciting event in numbers...
  • 7 = Months it took me to notice my UT license had expired!
  • 6 = Total hours of wasted time!
  • 1 = Questions I missed on the written exam.
  • 2 = Very talkative/slightly frightening men I sat between in the waiting room.
  • 3 = People I watched fail the road test while I waited for my turn!
  • 15 = Minutes my actual road test took! No kidding - she found out my situation and didn't even make my go all the way around the block!
Oh boy, what an adventure! I am so glad to officially be a legal driver in the Volunteer State! :)

10 comments:

Rudd Senior's said...

HIGH FIVES FOR YOU TIFF!! WAY TO GO!!!

Brooke Jackson said...

Thats funny. It me getting pulled over to notice that mine was expired. That is just something you don't really keep tabs on, right?!?

Carolyn said...

This is so funny. Well, I'm glad you are legal now! We SURE do MISS our Miss Tiff!!!! Can't wait for school to start back up!

C C & R said...

Congrats Tiff! It took me forever to notice my license expired too. Then I had to get the dreaded photo taken when I was 8 months pregnant! I begged them to let me keep my old one, but since it had been expired for so long they said I needed a new pic. Have fun cruising around!

Katie said...

This post made me laugh! I would have freaked out watching person after person fail their road test! I'm glad that yours went well and that you are a legal driver again! :)

I start my student teaching tomorrow and am working with second graders, then fourth. It's so exciting!

Rachel said...

Wow, what an adventure, glad you finally got it. :)

Lynette said...

Love the post! Glad you passed. Congrats. I also LOVE the comic you added.
P.S. Remember - next time go to the Millington location. They could care less about anything. I failed my eye test and STILL passed! heehee

The Coleman Family said...

LOL!! u are so funny

The Hamilton's said...

Yeah! I have to get a Utah drivers licence still. I lost mine and I am using my Idaho licence in the mean time. I will put that on a list of things to do. ;) SO I noticed after I saved the web link to cutting corners I noticed you were doing a drawing. and I added the link so I think I need to let you know so I a added into the drawing? Hmm..thought it was a try. But I am going to go to walgreens right now and pick up a catalog. K I am excited to follow up on your website. Cool. Loves

Anonymous said...

Funny Tiff! I still have a Idaho one and have lived in TN for 4 years!!! ahhhh! but it is still good till 2010 i think? hehe