Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!!

We got almost a whole inch of snow...so of course school was canceled! (Yes, I said one INCH!) Gotta love these crazy southerners - a tiny layer of snow and they don't know what to do! :) It's okay though, we are having a fantastic SNOW DAY!

We got all bundled up to go out and do some playing! Please note: it was just me and the kids, so this is my best attempt at a group shot! :)

Brooklyn's first experience with snow....mmm, not too bad!

But back in mommy's arms pretty quick!

Cameron's itty-bitty snowman! He was pretty proud of the first snowman he ever "builded"!

Not much else to do but make foot-prints in it! :)

Time to warm up!!

We also went to the store to pick out a special snow day movie and treat! What says snow day more than the Buzz Lightyear Movie and POPSICLES!? Yep, with free choice of the entire store, Cameron chose a box of popsicles! He thoroughly enjoyed one while watching his movie (wrapped in his blanket to stay warm of course! :)

WE LOVE SNOW DAYS!

P.S. These pictures are actually from a few weeks ago when we got our first snow, but it looked exactly the same and I didn't use the camera this time. :)

11 comments:

Katie said...

A Snow Day for 1 inch?!? CRAZY! It looks like you really took advantage of it and had lots of fun!

Josh n Betsie said...

yup i loved the 1 inch! was it even that much?

The Coleman Family said...

Ya'll are to cute!!!

The Ball Family said...

One inch? People still walk in flip flops here with one inch of snow! I'm glad you had fun in that little bit of snow.

Karen said...

To funny! I think this is a sweet post. The kids are soo adorable. They say and do the funniest things. And Brooklyns birthday video was so cute. I was surprised that she didn't just dig into her cake but was very dainty and just a finger lick at a time.

Marrelli's said...

Tiff- I laughed when I read your post as I look outside as it snows and we probably have almost a foot of snow! I miss you guys and the kids so much! That picture of you holding Brooklyn is dalring. I can't believe how much she looks like Cameron in that one! Anyway hope all is well- Talk to you soon :)

Brooke Jackson said...

Tiff, you are such a cute mom. I bet your kids just loved their snow day!

Mom Moose said...

So much fun! & such a cute family!! Just experienced southern snow thing ourselves...too funny...but the ice was not! WOW! Sure love ya'll!!

Brooke said...

That is so funny! I love how much snow you didn't get, but how much fun you guys had (and that they canceled everything). They would all die in Utah I think. I know I say this everytime, but you guys are such a cute family!!

Dennis Family said...

Nothing says snow day better than popsicles!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hello from the Smith family. Josh's mom saw Adam's mom at the grocery store and we were given the link to this too cute blog! We are glad to see that all is well. Your kids are too cute. You can see us at http://smithgroove.blogspot.com
Josh always talks about the fun times with Adam, and it was good too see (sort of) your family.