Check out the cutie that Cameron has fallen for! We couldn't be happier and have already talked to her parents about an arranged marriage! :) Cameron talks about Alli constantly! Here are just a few of our recent conversations.
Cameron: Dad, give mom her first kiss! (Of course he did!)
Cameron: Now I need to have my first kiss!
Mom: Okay, who do you want to give you your first kiss? (I thought he would say me!)
Cameron: Alli!
Cameron has recently been interested in our wedding pictures and asking a lot of questions about them. Here is what he said to me the other day at breakfast...
Cameron: Mom, here is the plan...You will marry Daddy in the temple and I will marry Alli in the temple. Then I will dance with Alli, and I will hold hands with Alli.
I wish you could have heard his voice when he said this - it got so low and shy when he talked about dancing with her and holding her hand! So cute!
Now all we have to do is hold them off for 20 years or so! :)
13 comments:
Oh my goodness! Miss Alli is one lucky girl!
(Like Father, Like Son!! Wink Wink!)
Cameron is so cute! I love hearing his saying! What a little heart breaker you have there.!
Arranged marriages in this day and age isn't necessarily a bad thing. Good taste Cameron - something to look forward too!
What a little romantic you have there! hes planning early. pretty funny stuff!
lol that is so funny!
That is so adorable! What a lucky little girl!
There is nothing better then a arranged marriage! That Cameron really thinks things through! What a cutie!
That is so cute!!!
i love alli!!
Funny!!! he is a hoot!
Yikes! He's only 2 or 3 right? Good luck you guys!
Hello! We found Adam on Facebook, then you and now we have your blog, too fun! How are you guys? What a sweet family, they are getting so big! I hope you are all doing well. Now we can keep tabs on each other and not just on facebook! :) Keep in touch!
~Alicia Steere
Wow what a cute story! I had no idea you two added a new addition to your family. Your kids are super cute. I am glad I found your blog. Now we can keep in touch better!
Post a Comment