Cameron is so much fun to have around! He is so hilarious and is always making us smile and laugh! This week he got a little plastic golf set for a potty training prize. Despite his un-athletic parents, he is quite a sports kid, and he loves it! He has played with it inside and outside, nonstop for the past few days! When we first opened it and I was showing him how to play, I said "four" and hit the ball. When it was his turn he said, "five, six, seven, eight, nine!" and then took a swing! I was laughing so hard! After I explained to him that in a real golf game, you usually yell "four" before hitting the ball, he said "got it" and tried again. He did actually say "four" that time, but since then he has picked a different number to yell each time he plays. I've decided it is better this way and that the rules should definitely be changed! Next time I play golf (Ha Ha - next time! I have never played a real game of golf in my life! :) you will hear me yell "two!" or even sometimes "ten!" I'm sure it won't be long before Tiger is doing it too!


11 comments:
who in the heck is jojosho. don't freaking click that link. i clicked it and all this weird crap started happening. i don't think it ruined anything on my computer.
anyway, i was getting on to say that the yard looks good all mowed down. now i need to see some before pictures.
also, it looks like cameron is as good as his dad at golf.
We had no idea cameron could talk so well! it has been way to long since we have seen you guys!!
what a cutie! That video cracked me up, he is so funny
Wow! Get that kid some lessons--look out Tiger! Here comes Cameron!!
So cute! Isn't it funny how kids think. I mean it makes perfect sence. If it's okay to yell four it should be okay to yell two. He is so dang cute!!
Oh man, he is such a stud. He can seriously hit that ball hard. Why do golfers say "four"?????
Man, I have never seen a freekin cuter golfer than him. This was great to watch! And I think the golfers only yell "four" when they have hit a stray ball that might hit someone so four is the "watch out" word. TOOOOOOO cute
ps, I could be wrong. I'm sure Adam will set me straight. :D
Coop and Cam can go golfing together when they get older! What a smart little kid to put the whole "Four" thing together. I love it!
PS I LOVE the video. He is so funny!
Tiff, I had a dream about you last night! Isn't that so funny?! Considering that last time I saw you was like 6 years ago! It was so weird, nothing looked familiar...but I was talking to you and adam and you were pregnant!! Bet you never saw that comin'...
Post a Comment