Thursday, January 10, 2008

One More Week!

I had another Doctor's appointment today, so here is the baby girl update. Adam and I had a good talk with Brooklyn and hopefully have convinced her to wait until next Friday. This week I am a 2+, and still only about 20% effaced. The baby has dropped some and the doctor said I will definitely be ready to induce on the 18th. He kept saying, "But, I wouldn't be surprised to see you sooner!" - but, like I said, we talked to her and let her know she needs to wait! :) This is actually the most pregnant I have ever been. Cameron was born at 38 weeks - I will be a little over 39 when he induces me next week. I am still feeling great, but am getting excited to not be hugely pregnant anymore. Not excited enough to want her to come sooner. I am such a planner and just love the idea of how perfectly convenient the 18th sounds. :) Anyway, I am almost feeling prepared and my to do list is getting smaller. Just one more week and we will get to hold this little girl in our arms!! Here are a few pictures of the nursery. I still have a few ideas on decorating, but not anytime real soon. Hope she likes it!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah cute! I like your colors! Can't wait for Brooklyn to get here. :D

Brooke Jackson said...

I love her room. I can't believe how organized you are! Im impressed :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you. I've been checking your blog even more frequently in hopes of pics of her room and updates. I'm glad she's hanging tight for you. I know everything will work out for you on the 18th. Keep us posted! Love ya girl!

Ambler Fam said...

The Room is so cute guys! Tiff you have done a great job. We are excited to see Brooklyn!

Anonymous said...

Her room is so cute. I am sorry that my sister could find the paint can. We tried. Good Luck with making Brooklyn wait!

Melissa and Nate said...

Tiff! I'm so glad you found my blog! You have such a cute little family! I didn't know you guys were in Memphis...what a fun adventure! Good luck next week with the delivery. :) I can't wait to hear all about it! Brooklyn's room is darling and your little boy is adorable. Tell Adam hi for me!