I was just trying to decide who Brooklyn looks like and thought I would see what you think. A lot of people have said they think she looks like Cameron, but I'm not so sure. When Cameron was born I thought he looked exactly like Adam. I remember wondering if I got any genes in there at all! :) I don't know if I would say Brooklyn looks exactly like me, but I don't think she is as much her dad as Cameron was. Anyway, here are some pictures to compare. I don't have one of Adam, but seriously, Cameron's baby pictures look so much like Adam's it is a fair comparison.
Brooklyn
Cameron
So, there you go. Now you can decide for yourself. Let me know what you think.
I think Brooklyn did get more of my personality than Cameron. Cameron has always been like his dad, easy going and mellow. Brooklyn isn't a fussy baby at all, but she is more awake and alert than Cameron was at this age and she is much more opinionated. Most of the time she eats a ton and definitely lets you know if she needs more, but then sometimes she barely eats anything and her lips are sealed tight - when she is done, she is done! And, she has already decided that she isn't going to sleep even for a minute from 7-10 pm - she wants to play! I don't mind at all. Cameron is asleep by then and so we get some one-on-one time. I run the shower to warm the bathroom up and she just loves "naked time!" She is eyes wide open, legs kicking like crazy the whole time. Plus, she continues to sleep two 4 1/2 - 5 hour stretches at night! How did I get lucky enough to have two great kids? My mom thinks her having my personality might cause problems as she gets older, but I can't imagine why! :)


12 comments:
She definately looks like you! She's absolutely beautiful. I forget how tiny they are - even though mine's only six months! They grow so fast. The second one goes by even faster :( She's gorgeous! Cameron does look just like Adam, but I think Brooklyn looks like you.
I agree Brooklyn looks like you I think she has your nose and mouth, she is such a pretty baby.
when you do the baby pic comparison she looks just like you! she's a cutie!
What a cutie, yes, a hottie like her mommy! Yippee for the sleeping at night. I'm thrilled for you! Adilyn would wake once in the night, somewhere between 2-4am. I'm glad you get some good one-on-one with her too, especially since you have 2 kids. Keep the cute pictures coming!:)
I really think she looks most like Cameron's baby pictures. She's adorable, congratulations again!
I love reading your blogs! Thanks for sharing with us!
I definately think she looks just like you did! Wow, She is so Beautiful! Congrats again!
Now when I look at it again I think all three pictures look so similar! So hard to deciede.
Hi guys- Grandma R. here....I am dying to see Brooklyn. It was so fun to read the differences in the babies. As I have studied her little face, I felt like she resembeled Buddy a bit, they have the same top lips it looks like. A Rudd gift. But I feel she favors you Tiff. I cannot wait to feel he in my arms!
I think I just have to say dido to everyone. She is definately a cutie!
Ok - I'm saying I see both of you in her (the way it should be) but I think she resembles a Rudd baby. She's definately a cutie - great job both of you.
i cant believe how much hair you had when you were born tiff! I think she looks like you for sure! I have still been meaning to come over but tessa has a bug and i dont want to bring it over so i'll wait just in case!
ps we bought a junker car today from candice and doug! i hope its NOT a lemmon!
Sorry, Tiff, she looks like Cameron for sure.
Post a Comment