
Cameron is such a great big brother! It has been so fun to see his excitement over his "baby sitter" and so far he has done great with the transition. He runs to check on Brooklyn whenever she makes a peep, wants to help and is great and getting diapers and of course putting every pacifier in his mouth. :)

Last night Adam and I took advantage of my parents being here to watch Brooklyn and took just Cameron with us to Target. We got a treat at the food court and did a little shopping. We bought Cameron on of those big bouncy balls for like $1.99 and he was thrilled! When we got in the car to go home we were talking about taking the ball home to play with and out of nowhere Cameron said, "I Happy!" It was the cutest thing! And, when we got home the first thing he did was yell "catch!" and throw the ball to his sister! :) What a great big brother!
So far the transition has been great for me too. Brooklyn has been sleeping 4-5 hour stretches at night and is very fun to have around. My parents left to go home today, so I am a little nervous to do it all on my own, but I am enjoying the new experience!
Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and support! Boy, life is just good!
11 comments:
AWW! She is adorable! Congratulations! Life IS great!
What a good big brother! Having two is so much fun! It's so amazing to see how fast they bond with each other :) She's beautiful, congratulations, you guys!
Toooo cute! He's seriously darling. I'm sooo thrilled for you guys! I've been thinking of you tons, give me a call if you get ANY time! Yeah right! :) I'd love to chat for a moment.
wow thats great! Jake pointed to the screen and said, "cameron and baby mom"
wow thats great! Jake pointed to the screen and said, "cameron and baby mom"
Cameron we love you :) Hopefully we will be able to come see you and your baby sister soon! You are such a good big brother- Brooklyn is lucky to have you! We love you all- Love Holly
How cute is this! I love his comment about "I happy" Brooklyn is adorable! Cute family.
Congratulations! She is adorable. And Cameron is such a cute brother. The stealing the binki thing, well, I hope that goes better for you than it did for us. Aaron still steals the bink and Cameron is 9 months old! Oh well! Good Luck the next few weeks. It is a transition. I didn't have any problems feeling like I could handle the physical job of two kids...but emotionally...I kept comparing Aaron's first weeks with Cameron's...Don't do this!! None of your kids will ever have the same experiences and that's okay! Besides, they are young...they'll never know! Congratulations again!!
I'm glad she's been sleeping so well at night, that really helps out! And there was never any wondering whether or not Cameron would be a great big brother, he loves babies! If you need anything, and I mean REALLY, please call me!
That is all so wonderful to hear! Cameron is so cute! You guys have raised him so well! He will be a great Big Brother! Such Cute Pictures!
My dear! I am so happy for you guys! I just wish I see all of you in real. ;) Miss you
Post a Comment