Friday, November 9, 2007
Quick Update...
I'm sure you have all been anxiously awaiting the results of my test today. Okay, not really, but I'll tell you anyway. It was about the most boring 3 hours of my life and everything turned out to be just fine. For those of you who haven't had the joy - you have to fast for 12 hours (doesn't sound too bad, except when you are pregnant) before you go in. First they prick your finger and test your blood sugar then make you drink a disgustingly sweet bottle of syrup. Then you have to sit in the waiting room for three hours - being tested again every hour. I thought I would enjoy the time to read, but I was so nauseous from drinking pure sugar on an empty stomach, it was hard to concentrate! Anyway, everything checked out just fine. Cameron had fun playing with the Henrickson kids and I'm glad it is over! I'm excited to have some friends over tonight for homemade pizza and Killer Bunnies - the day is looking up! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad that everything checked out good with your test. What in the world is killer bunnies?
Yes, what is killer bunnies?? I know how the 3 hour wait goes...BUT, try having 3 hour Dr. appointments EVERY TIME!!! That's how it is here in Del Rio, no joke, each time I went, it was 3 hours long. Needless to say, Tim only went once! :)
Tiff, I am just happy that all is well with you and the baby. I can't wait to learn how to play killer bunnies. We've been meaning to play this now for like a year. Hi Adam! LOVED Camerons costume!
Post a Comment