Friday, November 9, 2007

Shocked...

I was just getting the pizza crust going when Adam informed me that a few people have asked what Killer Bunnies is after my last entry. I am shocked and appalled!! :) Seriously though, it is one of the funnest card games ever! I randomly found it in a little game store in Logan and got it for Adam for his Birthday last year Now, everyone we have played it with is addicted! It is such a fun game to play with a group of friends. I can't really explain the whole game - mostly you kill other peoples bunny cards and try to get as many carrots as you can. Sounds crazy right? You just have to trust me and get it - you'll love it! It is a little tricky to learn at first, but not hard once to get the idea. If you buy it and need help - give me or Adam a call! :) Anyway, there is my plug for Killer Bunnies. Soon you'll all be thanking me for providing you with long, hilarious game nights! And, we would love to play with you all someday soon! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, I'm so glad things went well with your test. I can't believe how quickly time is going by and before you know it, you're going to have a little girl in your home! SO FUN! For you other readers who don't know killer bunnies...Tiff told me about it and although we've never played it with them, we've had many fun nights with other couples. My husband and I are both very competetive, so when we try not to take it personally when he kills my bunnies, and vice versa! :) Have fun and Tiff is great at explaining the game!

Eric and Brynn said...

TIFF,
Hello! I am so excited to hear that you are having a girl! How fun for you. I have started a blog so please stop by and take a look. It's ericandbrynn.blogspot.com
Thanks-Brynn

Jana said...

I can't tell you how much I loved Killer Bunnies! It was such a fun game! I was looking it up on the internet yesterday, trying to decide if that's what I wanted for Christmas. You've created another addict, I'm afraid.

The Hamilton's said...

I remember when you had a get together at your home. I wasn't able to come but I always wanted to play but missed out. Maybe at a family get together! Are you coming home for Thanksgiving? How is the new Home? Hope all is going great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, if you had the choice of getting eaten by a killer bunny, having a killer bunny roundhouse kick your face, or being the top Optometrist in the world, what would you choose?

Anonymous said...

Killer bunnies aren't as cool as Chuck Norris, after all Chuck Norris drinks gasoline.