Friday, November 16, 2007

A few finished projects...

We finally finished a few little projects around the house that I wanted to show off. Decorating is not easy for me so it is fun when we like the results. Now I just need to finish getting Cameron's room decorated and him moved into his "big bed" and the nursery decorated for our little girl! We are really loving our house!!
Adam and I saw a series of 3 paintings that looked almost exactly like this at a high-end furniture store for $400 and I decided to give it a try. These cost me $10 in stretched canvas from Michaels! They actually turned out pretty cool. I'll be taking orders at the discount price of only $200. :)

This is the kids/guest bathroom. One wall has the horizontal stripes and on the other I painted the two squares and hung pictures of Cameron in a bubble bath in the middle. I was going for a little kid feel without the disney characters. I'm not sure if it worked, but we like how it turned out.

In a few more months we will exchange one of the Cameron pictures for one of our baby girl in the tub!! I actually picked the blue thinking it would be a bathroom for my two little boys, but girls like blue too, right? :)

Well, I guess I had better get to work on my last two rooms! :) Hope you like these ones!

3 comments:

Jason said...

I really love your sense of style. I hope our house looks nearly as good as yours when we buy one day!

Marrelli's said...

Tiff- Are you kidding me?? I LOVE LOVE your bedroom! You are so creative and I might have to steal your idea!! I also love the bathroom. Yes girls like Blue also! You guys are doing a better job decorating then us- I need your help! We can't wait to come and see for ourselves sometime! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

love it, love it, love it. Hope you have a fun visit with Kathy and Barry.