Monday, November 26, 2007

Pregnancy Necessities...

As I was laying awake last night waiting for our little girl to finish her 3:00am aerobics, I was thinking about how fast and easy this pregnancy has been so far. I know many of you with difficult pregnancies are cursing me out there...I'm sorry and I know I am very lucky! :) Don't get me wrong, pregnancy isn't all enjoyable, but I feel lucky that mine are really not too bad. Even the middle of the night kicking is a joy. Adam had his hand on my stomach the other night and was asking me how it feels. I couldn't explain it, but I do feel lucky to get to experience it. I love feeling a baby move and grow inside of me, even when it keeps me up. I know I will miss it one day! I was also thinking of a few things that I have loved and couldn't live without during this pregnancy, so I thought I would share.
  • Motherhood Maternity - Belly Band. This is the greatest invention. It is basically a tube-top that you wear around your pregnant belly and over the top of your pants. You just undo the top button of your regular pants and this band holds them up. I think I have worn maternity pants once this pregnancy! It more than doubled my maternity wardrobe. I guess since I bought it they changed the name to "the tummy sleeve" - here is a picture. It comes in white, black, and nude.
  • My jetted tub. I don't remember taking baths while pregnant with Cameron and now I take one every day! It makes such a difference. I have problems with my hips and my right leg and they are so much better after my bath. I swear some days I can't even walk until after I soak for a few minutes.
  • A husband who spoils me. Adam is so great to rub my calves when I get charlie-horses (why do they call them that?), pick things up that I drop (since I am clumsy pregnant and it is getting harder to bend over), and he even ties my shoes sometimes (it gets harder when you can't see your feet :). Thanks babe! I love you!
WOW, I really look huge in this picture!! Hopefully the camera angle is partly to blame! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally putting a picture up of you! I love seeing your belly...do you feel as big as you were with Cameron? I'm so happy this pregnancy has gone so well for you. Believe it or not, seeing you and reading your thoughts has made me a little baby hungry...but just a little! :) Good luck with this last month!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome! You know this post brought a single tear to both of my eyeballs.

Your friend,
Smoky Fillmore.

Brooke said...

That belly belt thing looks great!! What a smart idea!! You look so cute pregnant!!

Anonymous said...

Adam and Tiff, Keep up the great blog site. It has been so nice to follow along in your lives. You 3 are a cute family and we can't wait to see and meet Brooklyn.

Erica said...

Ahhh, the bath! I started taking baths with my first pregnancy, and I never stopped. I take a bath every night. I don't know how you could be pregnant without one! And the Belly band is only good if you can get your jeans up past your bum. I can't! So you must be doing way better than me in the weight department. Good job! Can't wait to see this baby!