Monday, November 26, 2007

One more thing...

As I was cleaning this afternoon, I thought of one more pregnant necessity you have to try if you haven't already!
  • Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. The "nesting" seems to have hit pretty early with this pregnancy and I was going nuts trying to get all the scuff marks off the walls from the move. I finally gave in and tried this and now I am totally addicted! The first time I tried it I completely trashed two of them in a few hours wiping down every surface of my house! Now I use them on everything...tile grout, tubs, finger prints on doors...everything! Seriously, you have to try it!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE these things!! I even clean my kids shoes with them! It's a champ and makes them nice and white again!! BUT I did hear about one story of a mom that had her little boy use one to clean up his lovely drawing on the wall and a little while after he used it he had burns all over his face and hands where he had touched it!! So be careful!! THERES MY NOVEL!!

Anonymous said...

I have heard a lot about these lately. I will have to give them a try. Thanks for the tip.