Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We are just enjoying spending the day together as a little family and wanted to wish you all a wonderful day. We had our official thanksgiving feast this weekend with Adam's parents - our first in our own home. It was delicious and we have been enjoying the leftovers all week! Here is a picture of our feast, I was pretty proud as it was my first (well, Kathy helped a lot too! :) And, obviously we ate too much - as you are supposed to!
I was of course thinking this morning of all the things I am thankful for and it would take pages to list them all, but I wanted to share a few...
  • I am thankful for my knowledge of the true gospel. Living outside of Utah gives you a whole new perspective on how lucky we are! What a blessing it is to know the truth, to have an eternal family, and to be able to turn to a loving Heavenly Father for help.
  • I am thankful for wonderful family and friends. We miss all our family and friends back home, but it has also been such a great experience to get away as a small family and just rely on each other. I feel so lucky to have such an incredible husband, a perfect little boy, and to have a little girl joining our family soon. What more could a girl ask for?

I could go on and on, but I guess that is the stuff that really matters. All the other many blessings we enjoy are just added bonus! Thanks to each of you for being such a special part of our lives! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, the feelings in your heart can be felt right through the typed words on your blog! Reading it and loking at yoru pictures brought me to tears. Love you guys.

Jana said...

I love reading your blog! It's been great becoming friends with you. Hey, when do we get linked to your blog? I want to feel special, too! :)