Today Adam and I have been married for four years!! I can't believe how fast time flies when you are having fun! It has been nine years since we started dating, can you believe it? Sometimes it still feels like we are teenagers playing house or something - we can't possibly be old enough to be married and be parents! I just had to get on quick and tell Adam how much I love being his wife! He is the greatest husband a girl could ask for and I feel so lucky to have him! To be honest, it hasn't been the best anniversary. Cameron and I both have colds. Plus his two ear infections, the flu shot he had on Thursday, and he is cutting two new teeth. He has been much better than he was on Thursday, but you can tell he doesn't feel good, and this cold has me feeling pretty yucky too. Poor Adam has had to deal with us both! I love you honey! Thanks for taking such good care of me!

2 comments:
Wow! Congrats! Time really does fly. Sorry you are sick, hope you both feel better soon. Take good care of them Adam.
I forgot that you were married on Eric's birthday! Happy Anniversary! So sorry it's not been the best, get feeling better quickly. Eric and I hit 4 years on Dec. 27th...time does fly by. You both are so perfect for each other and Cameron and Brooklyn are so blessed to have you as parents. :)
Post a Comment