To prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! (Can you name that movie? :)
I started preschool this week and am having so much fun! I had forgotten how much hard work putting together a classroom and getting ready for a school year are...but I also forgot how much I love teaching! I have two great classes full of the cutest, sweetest children. Both classes had great first days. The kids were adorable with their backpacks almost as big as they are, and so excited to tell me everything! :) We had a great time reading, making cookies, and even doing some painting! I am really going to enjoy this!! Here are a few pictures of my finished classroom.This is a view from the door. We painted the black wall with magnetic primer and chalk board paint, so I have a magnetic chalk board...so cool!
I have added some things since I took this picture, but here are my cubby-shelves. They are packed full of books, puzzles, and toys.

Here are the backpack hooks and the cushions the kids sit on during circle time - thanks again for making those mom!
It is going to be a very fun year!!


21 comments:
Looks SO cute! I wish we lived closer so Claire could attend one day!
aww so cute Tiff!! i know u are a great teacher! i wanna put wyatt on the roles for next yr! so sign us up ok!
Isn't piper a huge baby! it is good i guess i hear chubby babies sleep better!
oh ! that looks so fun
that is so cute I wish you were here to teach my little guy next fall!
That's so cute! It's so hard to find a good preschool -- I wish you were closer!
Very good job on your cute class room and you would be a great teacher! Way to go!
jadon just loved it today. thanks for being a great teacher
Cool Tiff! Looks like a lot of fun!
P.S. The movie is Billy Madison :)
your preschool looks so cute!
Tiff it looks sooooo good. It sounds like you are doing well. I guess I better start getting ready too.
You are incredible....where/when do I sign Adilyn up? Oh, wait, she's only 16 months, is there a waiting list?? :) You are going to be the best teacher those little munch kins will ever have! Now that you are busier....you call me!!! I'll be alone for a while, Tim's going to Africa and a bunch of other places. XOXO
Tiff,
You are AWESOME!!! Samson & Summer love your class. They are so excited to be coming! Thanks for doing it and being a great teacher!! and friend of course!!! :) you have to look at the cut epic of you guys on our blog! see you Friday.
oh, it's Billy Madison, by the way! Anyone want a snack pack??? :)
Your room looks awesome! I too would send my little ones to you in a heartbeat. It looks like there are a bunch of us that need to find a good school here closer to us.
Tiff, I'm glad you found my blog!~ Eden LOVES you and your preschool. I was worried how she would react her first day. She has been going through a phase of never wanting me out of her site and crying if I am. After her first day... we had to play "preschool" all day long and take turn with who got to be Miss Tiff! Then on her second day, when we drove up, I said "ok, I'll walk you up the drive way". Eden said "No Mom! I'll do it all by myself!" You are so great & thank you so much for being so sweet to my Eden. She adores you!
Hey Tiff, my sister told us about your blog awhile ago. So we have checked in now and again. Glad to see your back to teaching. All the kids will love you. We'll have to catch up sometime.
Jeremy and Katie
I want to hear about how it's all been going, so I've been asking Jason to set up a Killer Bunny night so that we can talk about preschool and kill bunnies! Sounds fun to me.
Oh yeah, and thanks for the Billy Madison tribute. That movie is a classic.
you are funny! but where those pics for you! u looked good after having Brooklyn, i hope you can come see me after is born! i will call ya'll or Q will and let all the visitors it is ok to come! i am just hoping for a fast delivery!
Ill see you tomorrow night!
love ya
Hi Tiff and Adam... it has been a really long time... you have an adorable family! Your preschool is so cute! I have one more year before my boy goes to preschool! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Updates???
Post a Comment