Saturday, August 2, 2008

Obsessed, I know...

But so much fun!!

Last night must go down in history as one of the best "girls night out" ever!! I met some fantastic friends at Chili's for delicious dinner and then off to Barnes & Nobel to be obsessed Twilight fans!

Yes, we arrived at 9:45, so we would be first in line (Red "A" wrist bands)...Yes, we took a million pictures (unfortunately, not great ones with my old yucky camera)...Yes, we bugged Stephenie's little brother Seth "The Webmaster", who was a guest at our release signing, with all of our silly questions (did you know he goes to SCO with Adam?)...Yes, we got our books at midnight and stopped on the way home for some caffeine to help us stay up reading...And, Yes I finished my book today at noon!!! Does that make me sound even more crazy? I promise I didn't just read between midnight and noon! Okay, most of the night, but I did stop to get my kids up and going and feed my wonderful hubby breakfast - it is his birthday today! Anyway...
LOVED IT!!
Yet another thing that must go down in history...my favorite book ever!! :)

So, now you know what a seriously crazy, obsessed fan I really am! But, at least I was in great company! Thanks ladies for a fantastic night!!

Here we are enjoying yummy food and of course great conversation.



Waiting in line to get our wristbands.

Wristbands ready...just passing the time till the clock struck midnight!

A picture with Seth "The Webmaster"...nice guy!

As you can tell, a few of us were more willing to allow our pictures to be taken...the rest of you are in big trouble! :)

Love you girls! Call me when you finish the book...I can't wait to have someone to talk to about it!!!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so jealous!!! My best friend pre-ordered a copy for me for my birthday, but it hasn't come in the mail yet!!! I'm so frustrated, and tired of waiting....i could scream!!!! I've been counting down for it for like 90 days!!!
-Shannon

The Coleman Family said...

Oh yea it was so much fun! thanks for letting me come along!
it was worth the wait! i am so behind but my eyes were going cross eyed!
so i had to take a break!
it was so much fun!
glad we all went!

THE BLAIRS said...

Thats hilarious! It looks like you guys had fun.. Nick is going to for sure give Seth a hard time about taking pictures with all the girls!!

Melissa and Nate said...

How fun! I am so jealous! We were in Park City and there were no midnight parties! I just had to get my copy at 10 am when the bookstore opened and didn't get to start reading until 6 pm! I can't wait to finish and talk about it!

Josh n Betsie said...

Now I really want to read the last two books. I had a great time even if I didn't stay until midnight.

Marlena said...

It was so much fun. Now I just wish mine would come in the mail. Augh!

Jessica said...

I hate amazon! I ordered mine way in advance and it didn't arrive until tuesday! AHHHHHHHHH I need to lock myself in a room!

Brooke said...

I have loved catching up on your blog. You seriously are so cute Tiffany!! I love your hair and you look great. How fun!