Monday, March 10, 2008

The Classics Baby

In honor of Patrick Swayze (did you know he has cancer?) we got together with a bunch of girls this morning to watch Dirty Dancing. It wasn't quite a "girls night out" - it was 10:00 am and there were kids running around everywhere, but it was very fun! We even watched the music videos at the end and did a little dancing of our own. Too bad the people casting the movie never saw Janna get her groove on - she would make a great Baby! :) Anyway, thanks Shauna for hosting and for the fantastic lunch! This definitely needs to be a new tradition. I'm thinking "Girls Just Want To Have Fun!" next time! You gotta love those classic 80's flicks!

4 comments:

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Yes, I was so sad to hear of our dear Patrick:)! What a classic, your lunch sounded like a blast! Too fun! I would have loved to see your moves.

*Katie* said...

How sad about the cancer -- but it sounds like you had fun! That made me laugh --- do you remember me, you, tamara and TOP GUN???

Amy said...

Tiff! Don't worry ... I don't think you're rude! I just needed to vent and I figured it would be easier to tell everyone how miserable I was in a post instead of lots of little comments! Actually, things are getting better (I think I'm on day 4 today) and I feel like I might just make it. I'm glad that your pregnancies were so easy - I envy you a lot. I hope that we are able to learn from the first one and that next time it won't be as bad (right, like I am already willing to say that there will be a next time!). Take care!

THE BLAIRS said...

Hey Tiff,
I was thinking about preschool again.. and wondering how that was going for you and your plans to start this fall.. let me know.. your plans arrangments ect.. i may still be interested. thanks ps let get to the park soon!