Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blessing Day

This past Sunday was such a wonderful day! The weather was warm and sunny (we actually had a few minutes of snow today - what is that about!?) and Adam did such a great job blessing Brooklyn. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and family! Cameron is getting his second set of molars and is having a hard time, so he has been a stinker for the past few days, but I still feel like the luckiest mom ever! His grumpiness made our second try at an "un-professional photo shoot" next to impossible, but after some bribery I think we got a few good shots! :) Hope you enjoy...
UPDATE...It looks like this is the only picture that wasn't lost in computer transfers. :(

5 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations luckiest mom ever! You have a beautiful family! Sounds like the day went great!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another Blessing. You guys sure have some cute kids. I think you have to stop writing UN-professional photos... They look pretty dang professional to me. Hope all is well out there.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! Oh, it makes me want another one so bad. Yes, Tim will come see you when he drives to Dover the end of April. I will NOT be driving with Addy...I think we'll fly. The ONLY reason I would think of driving though would be to see you guys. We'll have to meet half way sometime for a weekend or something! Take care, she's darling!

*Katie* said...

Beautiful photos. Tiff -- you look incredible! My baby is 8 months old and I don't look that good :) Her dress is gorgeous!

Amy said...

Hey guys! It's Amy Call from WXHS. Your daughter is so beautiful (and Cameron is cute too)! It looks like things are going well for you in Memphis. Maybe someday when you move back to the other side of the country we will have to see you ... Take care!