And everything nice! That's what little girls are made of. And, this one is made of extra sugar! Brooklyn is absolutely the sweetest little girl! She is growing up so fast and is quickly gaining quite a personality. She is so quick to smile (especially for her mommy! :) and is such a sweetheart! I just love to see her grin. As you can see in the pictures, this girl doesn't waste time on little smiles - she has the biggest and cutest grin! Between that, her pinchable cheeks, and her double chin - you just can't resist her! Oh, and you should see the rolls on this girl's thighs! It is too cute for words! :) She is also "talking" so much now and has the most girly little voice - I love it! Don't get me wrong - there is some spice mixed in there (Some may say she got that from her mother...I can't imagine why! :) My favorite is when I go to get her after a nap. She will be screaming like crazy and then as soon as I look over the side of the crib, there comes that huge grin!! :) How could you possibly not just love her to pieces?






11 comments:
Oh my goodness - what an absolutely adorable girl! Those pictures are so cute - you just have to grin from ear to ear looking at them. Thanks!
oh how fun! Elly smiles more and more each day too! Brooklyn is so freakin cute!
you are a lucky women. I need to read that baby wise book soon! oh yes and I do have a phone. Its just really been giving me problems.. For example NOT RINGING when people call. I was home all day and would have love to come to the park! Nick told me adam told him at school you called. I was like WHAT the JUNK. So i checked my messages that evening and yep you had! GRRRR. i dont know why its acting ghetto! but i'll for sure take a rain check!
How fun! I can't believe how big she has gotten! Aren't little girls fun! I love those cheeks. Too bad I can't kiss them through the computer! I guess we'll have to wait until we can see you in person~!
So stinking cute. I wish Josiah would sleep that long. We at least he is sleeping from 8ish to 5ish.
She is adorable! I can't believe how big she really is! How time does fly. Hope you are doing well. Glad we can still keep in touch!
It is amazing how fast kids grow up. It does not seem like she should be that big. I love her cheeks!! She is so dang cute! And by the way, Aaron never seemed to be bothered his with new teeth. Cameron on the other hand is another story. So in another year I'll be asking you what you did with your Cameron's two year mollers.
Those cheeks are too sweet! She's a doll, you guys!
I just want to squeeze those cheeks so hard! I wish you guys lived closer, I would love to point my camera at that girl. That smile is too much!
My first little one was a great sleeper, but you never know with the second. Did you say you read a book that helped? I would love any tips. Brooklyn is adorable!
Tiff she is so smiley, I love it! Also your little crocheted (SP) outfits are so cute. And head bands to. You are quite talented. If it makes you feel any better, I never really did a lot for Easter and Valentines and some of the simpler holidays but the meaning behind Easter we would talk about.
Post a Comment