Anyway, lets just say our daily walks will probably be our only adventures out of the house again for at least a few days. I need to recover from the first experience before I try again! :)
P.S. Check out our new double stroller! We have had quite a few days of good weather, so it has already gotten good use.Friday, February 1, 2008
I Freaking Out!
Today was the first time I took both kids out of the house at the same time! Brooklyn had a Dr. appointment this morning, so I gathered up both my kids and all their stuff and headed out. My question is, how do you do it when you have more than two? I guess I will find out the answer to that one day, but for now two felt like plenty! The Dr. went well. Brooklyn is a healthy girl and is going to be a chunk! In two weeks she gained a whole pound and grew an inch!! Cameron was great and I was feeling pretty confident as we left. Then, there was a mistake with our bank that I had to go in to fix asap. Of course the lady I worked with at the bank had no idea how to help. So, here I am in the bank for 45 minutes with a two year old who hasn't had lunch and should have been down for a nap half an hour ago, and a newborn!!! Cameron really wasn't bad - we avoided any tantrums, but he was ready to go home and so was I. At one point he was tugging on my shirt so I leaned down to tell him we would be able to go home soon. He had the most serious look on his face and said, "Mom, I freaking out!" That made two of us! :) It didn't help that every person that came into the bank felt the need to say, "You sure do have your hands full!" No really, you think??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I sorry everyone was freaking out. I can only imagine. I'm glad you're going through this first so you can give me all the tips when I have my second. Your double stroller looks way cool...is it a graco?
You're very brave! Having two is so fun .... but after a few months of venturing out by myself, I discovered the best kind of 'me' time was a solitary trip to the grocery store! Your kids are darling, Tiff!
Oh! I hate "freaking out"! TOO CUTE! Oh my goodness! Yes, I'm sure it wasn't fun, at least it wasn't worse...way to go Cam! Love the stroller, that's the one I want...one day! How do you like it? We have the single one like it and I LOVE IT! Take care! You are an amazing mom!
Welcome to the world of two kids. I am still trying to decide which double stroller I should get. What kind is yours? It looks cool.
Post a Comment