Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Reunited...and it feels so good!


We are having so much fun this week with Adam's family visiting! Adam's younger sister Holly came with her little girl Sydney. Sydney is just 5 weeks younger than Cameron and they are great friends, even being so far apart. They were so excited to see each other and have been playing together so well! Here are just a few pictures of their first few days together! We are so excited that they get to stay for the rest of the week!

Check this out - Here they are then (4 months old)...

And Now!!


I also had to add a few new pictures of Brooklyn. I am loving having a little girl to play dress-up with and of course I can't resist taking pictures when we do!

Thanks again Great Grandpa and Grandma Moosman for the adorable sweats outfit!! Does she look cute in it or what!?

8 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Don't you love it when family comes to visit. I don't live that far from mine but I still love it!

Melissa and Nate said...

How fun! I love Adam's family - tell them hi for me!
Can I just say that Brooklyn is BEAUTIFUL!? She is such a cute girl! I love all her little outfits and accessories. Adam is definately going to be beating tho boys away with sticks!

Brooke said...

She is so dang adorable!! Looks like you guys are having fun!!!

Susan Brady said...

I love it when cousins get to play together, Christmas and Summer parties were always a special time for the Fairbourn Family. Try to stay close and carry on the traditions that make seasons fun.

Anonymous said...

I love that they are such good little buddies. I am glad you are having fun with the family. Isn't it fun to have vistors

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Too precious!!! What fun little friends. Brooklyn looks darling, girls are so fun to dress up. She's a cutie! :) Miss ya!

Jana said...

Wow, those pictures are adorable! Thanks again for watching Addie on Wednesday, it was such a blessing. You two are so thoughtful and we appreciate all you do for us!

Karen said...

I had a great time looking at these picts. I like to imagine what is going on out there. I'm sure everyone is having a blast!