Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grandparents Rock

Our kids are super lucky to have two incredible sets of grandparents!
My mom is the best. Period.
She stayed with us for almost 3 weeks after Anniston was born. She took care of all of us and she even taught preschool for me. I don't know what I would have done without her.
I can't believe I don't have any pictures of my dad and Anniston. It's probably because he was always busy fixing things and doing projects in the house/yard, or entertaining Cameron and Brooklyn. Oh ya, and he even bought me a new dress for the blessing day.
Yep, my dad is awesome!
Best In-Laws Ever.
It was so fun to have them fly in for a quick visit. We enjoy our time with them so much and they always spoil us rotten!
Did I mention how incredibly lucky we are?
Well, we are.
:)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You sure are! Lots of love coming from this house, too!!

Kathy said...

You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!! And oh how you make cute kids!!!! Hugs!!!!