Monday, March 14, 2011

One Fantastic Five Year Old

Our Favorite Little Guy Turned FIVE Today!
A few things I want to remember about this cool kid...
* He is HILARIOUS! He loves to make people laugh and is constant entertainment in our house.
* He is the absolute opposite of shy! He will talk to anyone about anything and everything. The other day while choosing the design for his birthday cake, he talked the workers ear off and then finished by telling her he was shy. She laughed.
* He is way too smart for his own good. I am constantly amazed at the things he knows and figures out and he is becoming a good little reader (when he feels like it :).
*I jokingly tell him that living with him is like a continuous game of "20 Questions". He is curious about everything.
* He is a fantastic big brother! He and Brooklyn play together so well most of the time and he absolutely adores Anniston. They are so lucky to have him.
*Adam and I are so proud of the cool little man he is growing into. He loves helping and is always trying to please us. We are lucky to have him too.

And, my favorite Cameron story of the year...
We were grocery shopping one day and ran into the Relief Society President in the "beverage" isle. He pointed right to the Heineken and said, "My daddy drinks this all the time!"... apparently he thought is was Pepsi. I laughed. I'm pretty sure she called the bishop.
:)
WE LOVE YOU CAMERON!
Happy Birthday Buddy!

5 comments:

Marrelli's said...

Happy Birthday! We love you Cameron :)

Marcia said...

We feel pretty blessed to have ALL of you. Happy Birthday Cameron!

Mom Moose said...

Totally agree! Sure love you guys!! Happy Birthday, Big Guy!!!

Eric and Rachel said...

What a handsome boy! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was in the Logan hospital with you!

Kathy said...

My little Buddy is getting so big. In these pictuese he looks kind of proper....... This five year old is a car and motercycle lover.....he builds, he wrestles... he rides a bike... he is into super heros and loves to go, go, go!!!!! He is funny, he has a 'cool' factor goin on. He makes this grandma....oh... so... very happy!!!!!!