Monday, February 21, 2011

Daddy & Daughter

I was just looking through pictures and found a few of Adam and Anniston at the hospital. Adam is a fantastic Dad.
He has so much fun with Cameron doing the "manly stuff" - they love to visit the Harley Davidson store and the other day they went to the Auto Show just the two of them. But, there is definitely something special about the relationship between a dad and his girls.
:)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh...... Adam and his third child. HE seems so content and pleased. I am so happy about that. Nice photots of daddy and his girl!!

Dennis Family said...

I am sure that the pregancy seemed very long to you, but when I looked at your blog I went, "What!! She had her baby!!" Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!!

Eric and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Rachel said...

So sweet! I can't believe how tiny Anniston is! I hope both you and her are doing fantastic. I think of you often! R-

Heather said...

Congrates on your new little one! I love her name!! Hope your doing good. Wish we still lived by each other then we could swap "have 3 kids" stories!
Pearce's