Friday, February 25, 2011

And then there were THREE!?

I have to admit that every time I look at these pictures, I am still a little shocked to remember that we have three children now! Three! :)
It took almost a week before the kids were healthy enough to hold Anniston. They were beyond excited!
Three! :)
Three of the cutest kids I know, if I do say so myself!
Cameron just adores Anniston! He gives her the best nicknames - like Cheese It, Munchkin, and Sweetie Pie, he tells everyone how small her bum is, and he is constantly talking about how "adorable" she is. What a great big brother for our two girls!
Brooklyn can't get enough of her baby sister! She giggles at everything the baby does, is constantly kissing her - on the head, the toes, or even the belly, and has to check on her constantly. She loves being the "big sister"!
Did I mention that we have THREE children?
Crazy!
:)

4 comments:

We're the Hamilton's said...

Oh, I love it. They all are so adorable! I love the name Anniston by the way. You will have to tell how you chose the name? Anniston is just as tiny as ever and cute as a button.

Susan Brady said...

Your Aunt LaVerl would say, "If you can Make life work with three, you can do anything" she is beautuful, Brooklyns hair is getting long. Cameron is a very handsome big brother.

Wendy said...

WOW! and what CUTE kids they are!! Can't wait to meet A. in person!!

Brooke Jackson said...

Your kids really are beautiful. Cameron is a good mix between you and Adam! What a cool family!!