Oh Little Buddy......I have loved every breath you have taken since you came to us!!! You just make me smile. Love you!!!!!
Ohh, Hope Cameron had a wonderful birthday! it looks like he did! I can't believe he is 4 already! He is one handsome little guy!
WOW! Time is out of control!!! Sure miss ya's!! Happy BD Cameron!!!
Happy Birthday Cameron! Some days I wish I could just freeze time. They change so much every day, 4 years flies by in no time.
What a handsome little man! Happy HAPPY Day Cameron! Can't wait to see you more in person
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Little Buddy......
I have loved every breath you have taken since you came to us!!! You just make me smile. Love you!!!!!
Ohh, Hope Cameron had a wonderful birthday! it looks like he did! I can't believe he is 4 already! He is one handsome little guy!
WOW! Time is out of control!!! Sure miss ya's!! Happy BD Cameron!!!
Happy Birthday Cameron! Some days I wish I could just freeze time. They change so much every day, 4 years flies by in no time.
What a handsome little man! Happy HAPPY Day Cameron! Can't wait to see you more in person
Post a Comment