I was just sitting here thinking about the people who have been a big or small part of my life. I'm worried that too often I don't notice when my Heavenly Father puts them in my path for a reason. How many important lessons have I missed?
This is Emma.
I have been lucky enough to cross paths with this sweet little girl and I am determined not to miss out on all the lessons she has taught me.
Being her preschool teacher taught me to...
*be more patient.
*let the little things go...I mean, really, does the spilled milk matter when my kids are healthy?
*hug and kiss more often.
*be more grateful.
Emma has been fighting cancer for almost 2 years now. The doctors have just told her parents that all they can do now is try to control the pain.
Let's all pray for Emma and her family, and give our loved ones an extra hug and kiss!
2 comments:
Tiff that was a great post. We truly are very blessed!
I will pray for little Emma. We all get delt a different card in this life. A great reminder of how we can help each other do our best at the game!
Post a Comment