We had a winter miracle her in Memphis...2 inches of snow...and even the kind of snow you can play in! Of course everything was canceled for the past two days and we had a great time as a family out in the SNOW!!
Here is the proof!
And here is how this awesome guy came to be...
Adam and I did most of the work, while the kids made "snow cones" and ingested a lot of the cold white stuff!
As you can see - it took most of the snow in our backyard just to get a guy this size! :)
Here is the proof that I bundled up and went out too! I've become such a cold weather baby these past few years! How am I ever going to survive another Utah winter? :)
5 comments:
I am impressed!! We have gotten much more snow and I have only created small snowmen. That truly is impressive! And it looks like you guys had a blast!
glad u guys had a good time! even though we southerns would not know what to do if we ever got as much snow as utah!!
Tiff you are so cute!! I am glad there is someone out there who knows my pain... I had a friend go through the same experience the same time as well. I have come to think that June is just not a good month! I am glad everything turned out great for you as well... Hopefully, like you said a year from now, we'll both have exciting news!
So much fun! You guys are so good- We had feet of snow and did not go out to play in it once this year! Hope all is well! We love you and moss you tons :)
HO, HO, HO!! Love the SMan :)
Post a Comment