Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sad Night

Last night around 10:30 our neighborhood became a very noisy place.

We ran outside in the freezing cold to find 3 fire trucks and at least 10 police cars.

Our neighbors house was on fire!

It was so sad to watch as the firemen tore off their brand new garage door. Luckily everyone was out safely and the fire damage seems to be just in the garage and bonus room. Scary how fast lives change!

5 comments:

shauna said...

I've never lived in an area where there are so many fires! Why is that? It is so sad.

Jessica said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Brings back memories for me. So scary to watch your home on fire. What a blessing that everyone got out safely!

Carolyn said...

That would be so horrible to have happen! I saw the after math this morning when dropping off Eden. Really sad, and I'm glad it wasn't you guys. Do they know what caused it?

We're the Hamilton's said...

That does sounds like a sad night. Hope they are all doing ok! And also glad that you didnt have to experience that! Count our many blessings. Love you guys!

Rudd Senior's said...

I hope it is not the next door neighbors. So sorry to hear that. It really is a wake up call of how quickly life can change.....