While Adam's parents were here visiting we took advantage of his mom's decorating skills (since I am completely missing those!!) and redecorated our bedroom! We are loving the new look! Thanks Kathy!
Adam is also loving his new tv!
With Adam's first set of board exams in March, he has been doing even more studying! The problem was, we didn't have a good study space at home! I kept wishing I could have him close by, so I came up with a solution...
Adam's First Personal Office!
It also happens to be one corner of our closet! :)
Don't worry though, I made a professional name plate and everything! 
It has been great having him study at home...even if he is locked in the closet!
12 comments:
I LOVE how you decorated!!! Did you paint those circles that are above your bed? What a fun idea! I might have to steal it! :)
I love it! Where did you get your bed spread?
Love it.. funny great minds think alike.. those are our colors too the brown and blue green.. dare I say tealish...
THe bedroom looks great and as I remember it.... I was mostly along for the ride!!! Great job you two!!!! I actually love the name plate. Save it and display it one day in his official Doctors office!!!! Love you all...
P.S. I am sure missing Buddy and Baby Girl. Can still hear their voices.
Love the room! So cute(and neat)! Lovin' the closet office space as well.
Way to go! Very cool!!!
Just B E A U T I F U L! How inviting and cozy it looks.
Brooke, the bedspread is Bed Bath & Beyond! I finally used one of those 20% off coupons they send me constantly! :)
Awesome. Thanks!
Did you take a "before" picture too? I think the after looks great!
Tiff, I've been away from blog world for a while now and somehow missed your cancer news in the live world. I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles, yet so relieved to hear of your miraculous triumph! I'm so glad that you're alright and please keep us posted every quarter or something that your blood tests are still good.
Post a Comment