Happy New Year!
What a great way to start 2010 - with a new you! :)
On January 11th, I will be hosting another
Feel Great In Eight Challenge
Feel Great in Eight is an eight week healthy lifestyles competition. It includes aspects of physical, mental, and spiritual heath. For eight weeks you will gain and/or lose points based on your healthy or unhealthy choices. Each participant contributes $10 to the prize money "pot". At the end of the eight weeks the competitors with the most points/most weight lost will get a share of the prize money!
This will be my second time hosting/participating in one of these challenges. In our last challenge the winner (me!) won $200, and our greatest weight loss was 36 pounds! One participant went on to lose 60 pounds by continuing with the challenge! I will just be hosting this challenge, not formally participating (the first prize could be yours!), but I will definitely be participating on my own. I finished the last challenge feeling so much healthier, happier, and even stronger spiritually! That is exactly how I want to start 2010!
You can find more information at the Feel Great in Eight blog - HERE.
If you would like to participate in the challenge, leave a comment on this post including your email address, or send me an email to greatin8challenge@gmail.com.

1 comment:
This is such a great idea! Last time I couldn't talk myself into it, but this time I think I need to do it! Count me in! misskatiebugATgmailDOTcom. Thanks for hosting this, tiff!
Post a Comment