Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who Would Have Guessed?

Six Years Ago Today...
I was just sitting here, remembering our perfect wedding day...

I know, if you asked either of us that day in the beautiful Utah snow, we never would have guessed that 6 years later we would be living in Tennessee - enjoying the 70 degree weather! :)

On the other hand, I did know I would be in love and happy - no matter where life takes us, I know there will be a whole lot more of that!

Thanks babe, for six wonderful and crazy years...here is to at least sixty more! :)

9 comments:

Marrelli's said...

Happy Anniversary! I also remember that Snowy day well, but today is was also almost 70 degrees here in Utah! We are also hoping for sixty more- Love you both and can't wait to see you again.

optodad said...

Your wedding day could not have been more perfect. What a wonderful start to an eternity of happiness. How neat that your have two precious children, a cute husband that is in the last half of optometric schooling, a home and lots of love floating around. We love you. Dad and Mom pace

Carolyn said...

What a great picture! Happy Anniversary. We are sure glad ya'll ended up in Tennessee!

Josh n Betsie said...

YOu guys are so cute.Happy anniversary again I hope it was a good one.

We're the Hamilton's said...

Hope you two had a wonderful Anniversary! I love the picture of you two on your wedding day! Who would have thunk you would be in Tennessee. We sure do miss you! Have a fun one! loves

Brooke Jackson said...

You guys were married the day before my birthday! Wow, COOL! Happy anniversary.

Mom Moose said...

Wow...wasn't that just last year?!? Where does the time go ;)

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

Zach and Nikky said...

Happy Anniversary a few days ago! We're glad we ended up in TN the same time you guys did! :)

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture of you too so cute!